Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Will having fun make you happier than studying?

In my opinion,it really depends on the situation.I used to think that the holidays were for students to relax and have fun.However,over this holiday i felt increasingly lonely and longing to be with my friends again.Studying can also be fun if the teacher has the ability and the correct method.In fact,having fun can be applied for studying.Of course the teacher also has to have a learning outcome from his or her fun way of teaching.If having fun can make a person happier than studying,then i would think that having fun studying would be much better.Now back to the main point.During the holidays,I felt extremely lonely, at home everyday,mooching around and watching the television.When i went for my Chinese Drama Camp,I was able to meet up with my friends and have fun together.We could stay up late playing card games and work together trying to complete tasks during the amazing race.The camp was a smashing success and after it ended,I wished that the camp could be extended.Back at home,it was dull, boring and always had a sleepy feeling clinging on to me.During the camp,it was invigorating,fun and memorable(Fun is truly an understatement here :P). I long to return to school and meet my friends.Obviously,the reason we go to school is also to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment